Saturday, November 11, 2006

An inadequate rocket launcher

I don't really know what to say about this. It seems as though idiocy has plumbed new depths with this incident.
A man suffered internal burns when he tried to launch a rocket from his bottom on Bonfire Night.

Paramedics found the 22-year-old bleeding, with a Black Cat Thunderbolt Rocket lodged inside him, when they attended the scene in Sunderland.

I suppose he was showing off: "Look what I can do!" he must have cried as he lit the thing.

The crowning comment is this one:

"And also the body naturally produces methane gas, so combine that with the firework and the exploding effect with methane's flammability - it certainly could have been a lot worse than it really was."

No comments: